Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Honest Introvert Facebook Posts

"Avoided conversation with cashier"

"Best time ever in my room reading. No one knocked."

"Am enjoying the Sounds of Silence for the 1000th time."





"Best YouTube ever! "



"Berated by coworker for "not listening" as she talked about her neighbor's cat funeral."

"My spouse insisted we go to a party. I sat in the corner and whimpered."

         REPLY: "My spouse and I had a great time in bed tonight. We read our own books for hours."

"I play Sims so that some part of my life can be orderly."

"Mr. Darcy is so handsome, I could just eat him up. Not Firth or Macfayden. The one in the book."

          REPLY: "I know. Viggo Mortenson is okay-looking, if you go for that, but Aragorn in the novel is just dreamy."





"What are you doing tonight?"

           REPLY: "Bingeing Gilmore Girls until my eyes pop out. Or I laugh myself to death."

           REPLY: "Oh, I wish. I have to go to a concert with my girlfriend."


"My secret dream is to be the boketto world champion."

"Since when is it not okay to be alone? For instance, when someone you love dies, everyone has to come over and tell you how sorry they are.  Why?  Why can't I just suffer in silence instead of having you come over and increase it exponentially?"

"Who allowed the extroverts to control our lives?"

"I hate it when people ask, 'How are you?' In my head, I'm thinking, 'Well, I was okay, until now.'"



No comments: