Thursday, September 29, 2005

Queeries

That's "queer" as in strange, not the other kind.

Anyway, if you have a question that you want my opinion on, I will try to respond, to be intellegent in the response and, if not actually biblical, then I will at least quote a couple Bible verses.

It's kinda like the Bible Answer Man, except I don't have any kind of reputation. Actually, considering the BAM's rep, maybe that's not such a bad thing. And if I don't know, I'll just say "I don't know". Hopefully I'll leave it at that. It's good for my humilty. So if you ask me a question about particle physics, then I will gleefully say "I don't know" and refer it to Jeff Culp.

(BTW, if William Higgins asks a question, I might just have to ignore it. He's such trouble.)

Just hit "reply" and write your question in.

Steve

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Invention Quiz
Below are a few True/False questions to test your invention knowledge. To reveal the answer, highlight the bracket that follows the question.
Hi there just thought I’d drop in and say hello, and also have a little read of your blog....it's better than mine...lol
my Adware Remover related site might be of interest to you.if not now then maybe Adware Remover is something for the future

Sue said...

Dear Steve...

And you have TIME for this????

Sue

Steve Kimes said...

Well, I always have time to make sarcastic comments. What it really boils down to is that I write more than I can reasonably publish. So I created this to publish more. Not that people will read much, but, still, it makes me feel better to write to an audience-- even if the audience doesn't exist.

Steve Kimes said...

I just received my first question over email, from Gordon McGowen:

"Where do storks come from?"

I do know that one-- from Egypt.

Keep the cards and e-letters coming!

Steve Kimes said...

Sorry. I was looking in my fairy tale book at first. When I actually looked at the BIBLE, I discoverd a completely different origin for storks-- Lebanon.

Look it up-- Psalm 104:16-17