Thursday, September 29, 2005

Queeries

That's "queer" as in strange, not the other kind.

Anyway, if you have a question that you want my opinion on, I will try to respond, to be intellegent in the response and, if not actually biblical, then I will at least quote a couple Bible verses.

It's kinda like the Bible Answer Man, except I don't have any kind of reputation. Actually, considering the BAM's rep, maybe that's not such a bad thing. And if I don't know, I'll just say "I don't know". Hopefully I'll leave it at that. It's good for my humilty. So if you ask me a question about particle physics, then I will gleefully say "I don't know" and refer it to Jeff Culp.

(BTW, if William Higgins asks a question, I might just have to ignore it. He's such trouble.)

Just hit "reply" and write your question in.

Steve

3 comments:

Steve Kimes said...

Well, I always have time to make sarcastic comments. What it really boils down to is that I write more than I can reasonably publish. So I created this to publish more. Not that people will read much, but, still, it makes me feel better to write to an audience-- even if the audience doesn't exist.

Steve Kimes said...

I just received my first question over email, from Gordon McGowen:

"Where do storks come from?"

I do know that one-- from Egypt.

Keep the cards and e-letters coming!

Steve Kimes said...

Sorry. I was looking in my fairy tale book at first. When I actually looked at the BIBLE, I discoverd a completely different origin for storks-- Lebanon.

Look it up-- Psalm 104:16-17